• Sat., Oct. 04, 2014 8:00 PM - 11:59 PM EDT Live ROAR Calendar Launch The ROAR of the Jaguars are debuting their 2015 calendar at the Clevelander Deck of EverBank Field.
  • Sun., Oct. 05, 2014 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM EDT PIT vs JAX Gameday Central

Get LIVE updates from the Jaguars' home matchup with the Pittsburgh Steelers, starting two hours before kickoff at EverBank Field.

• Sun., Oct. 12, 2014 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM EDT JAX vs TEN Gameday Central

Get LIVE updates from the Jaguars' road matchup with the Tennessee Titans, starting two hours before kickoff at LP Field.

• Sun., Oct. 19, 2014 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM EDT CLE vs JAX Gameday Central

Get LIVE updates from the Jaguars' home matchup against the Cleveland Browns, starting two hours before kickoff at EverBank Field.

• Sun., Oct. 26, 2014 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM EDT MIA vs JAX Gameday Central

Get LIVE updates from the Jaguars' home matchup with the Mimi Dolphins, starting two hours before kickoff at EverBank Field.

• Sun., Oct. 26, 2014 1:00 PM EDT Detriot Lions at Atlanta Falcons The Lions take on the Falcons at Wembley Stadium

Shahid Khan statement on Ralph Wilson Jr.

Posted Mar 25, 2014

Jacksonville Jaguars Owner Shahid Khan's statement on the passing of Buffalo Bills Owner Ralph Wilson Jr.

"I am very sorry to learn that Ralph Wilson passed away today.  Ralph was remarkably warm and helpful to me as I knocked on doors to explore ownership in the NFL.  Given his legacy as a builder and visionary, I imagine Ralph was able to relate to my dream to one day join him as a team owner.  I’ll never forget his kindness to me and will always treasure the letter he wrote welcoming my family to the NFL in 2011.  My sympathy and best wishes to his family and fans of the Buffalo Bills." --- Jaguars owner Shahid Khan

Comments