• Sun., Dec. 14, 2014 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM EST JAX vs BAL Gameday Central

Get LIVE updates from the Jaguars' road matchup with the Baltimore Ravens, starting two hours before kickoff at M&T Bank Stadium.

• Thu., Dec. 18, 2014 6:00 PM - 11:45 PM EST TEN vs JAX Gameday Central

Get LIVE updates from the Jaguars' home matchup with the Tennessee Titans, starting two hours before kickoff at EverBank Field.

• Sun., Dec. 28, 2014 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM EST JAX vs HOU Gameday Central

Get LIVE updates from the Jaguars' road matchup with the Houston Texans, starting two hours before kickoff at NRG Stadium.

• Sun., Feb. 01, 2015 12:00 PM EST NFL-Super-Bash

More Details Coming Soon!

• Sun., Feb. 01, 2015 6:30 PM EST NFL Super Bowl More Details Coming Soon!

Shahid Khan statement on Ralph Wilson Jr.

Posted Mar 25, 2014

Jacksonville Jaguars Owner Shahid Khan's statement on the passing of Buffalo Bills Owner Ralph Wilson Jr.

"I am very sorry to learn that Ralph Wilson passed away today.  Ralph was remarkably warm and helpful to me as I knocked on doors to explore ownership in the NFL.  Given his legacy as a builder and visionary, I imagine Ralph was able to relate to my dream to one day join him as a team owner.  I’ll never forget his kindness to me and will always treasure the letter he wrote welcoming my family to the NFL in 2011.  My sympathy and best wishes to his family and fans of the Buffalo Bills." --- Jaguars owner Shahid Khan

Comments