Jaguars fans will be able go “wild at the top” of EverBank Field with a newly designated “Jungle” seating section for 2013 home games.
The Jungle, presented by Snyder Heating and Air Conditioning, and partnered by COX Media Group, will be located on the East Upper Deck and is a new seating concept designed for the Jaguars most committed fans.
With season ticket seats in section starting at just $35 per seat, per game, and a five-month interest-free payment plan available, fans will also be able to enjoy a unique experience on game day by becoming members of this section – or “Jungle Dwellers.”
Among the unique offerings that the Jungle Dwellers will enjoy are:
- The lowest-priced seating at Jaguars home games and the uniqueness of having 50-yard line seats for just $35 a game, plus an opportunity to pay for their seats with a five-month, interest-free payment plan
- An exclusive Jaguars Jungle tee-shirt for all Jungle season ticket owners in the section courtesy of Snyder Heating and Air Conditioning
- Invitation to a special Jungle launch party presented by Snyder Heating and Air Conditioning at the end of July
- Crazy concession specials delivered to fans in an exclusive Snyder Jungle Book which will offer discounts and savings on game day purchases
- Snyder Jungle Dwellers will also get the cool opportunity to be crowned Snyder’s “King” or “Queen” of the Jungle and get the opportunity to see themselves on the big screens by sporting the best Jungle outfit during Jaguars home games
- Exclusive sweepstakes and drawings to win unique Jungle experiences at the game
- Snyder Jungle Dwellers will also get the chance to see Jaxson up close as he launches his crazy pre-game stunts from the Jungle seats
“The introduction of our new Jungle section, presented by Snyder Heating and Air Conditioning, is another example of how we are continuing to engage with our fans and provide a superior and enjoyable game day experience for them,” said Jaguars President Mark Lamping. “We are delighted to be able to team up with Snyder Heating and Air Conditioning as the presenting sponsor for a section that our fans will have a lot of fun in on game day.”
The Jungle presented by Snyder Heating and Air Conditioning is located in sections 432, 441 and in the last eight rows of sections 433-440 in the East Upper Deck. COX will be supporting the Jungle through on-air ticket promotions on WAPE 95.1 FM and The Eagle 96.9 FM from now until the end of the Jaguars 2013 season. WAPE will also be broadcasting live from the Jungle on Jaguars game days.
Fans interested in becoming Snyder Jungle Dwellers or attending the launch party should call (904) 633.2000, option 2, to sign up for Jungle season tickets. Fans already seated in these sections will be contacted by the Jaguars.
About Snyder Heating and Air Conditioning
Since 1973, Snyder Heating & Air Conditioning has been the industry leader in air conditioning products and services. Snyder offers an array of comfort management services, including installation, service, and maintenance. Each of Snyder’s technicians are fully licensed and insured. As a family-owned and operated business, Snyder maintains a high level of customer service unmatched by competitors.
All Snyder technicians continue to stay up to date regarding the newest energy-saving equipment available from such trusted manufacturers as Trane, Carrier, and others. Snyder has been a fixture in the air conditioning industry in the Jacksonville area for close to 40 years and can be contacted at (904) 647-1975.
The Jaguars recently announced a partnership with the City of Jacksonville to bring $63 million in major enhancements to EverBank Field, providing fans with an unprecedented NFL game day experience.
The renovation plans which will be introduced in time for the 2014 season, include two new end zone video scoreboards that will be the largest of their kind in the world and a major renovation of the north end zone to introduce a world-class entertainment and viewing area for fans that will position EverBank Field as a destination on NFL game days and help attract and keep premier events in Jacksonville.