• Wed., Oct. 22, 2014 11:45 AM - 12:30 PM EDT Live Jaguars.com LIVE Telvin Smith joins J.P. Shadrick and John Oehser for Jaguars.com LIVE at 11:45 a.m. Coverage will lead into Blake Bortles' press conference at noon.
  • Sun., Oct. 26, 2014 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM EDT MIA vs JAX Gameday Central

Get LIVE updates from the Jaguars' home matchup with the Mimi Dolphins, starting two hours before kickoff at EverBank Field.

• Sun., Oct. 26, 2014 1:00 PM EDT Detriot Lions at Atlanta Falcons The Lions take on the Falcons at Wembley Stadium

My unfiltered diary

Posted Jul 27, 2012

Defensive end Austen Lane will be keeping fans informed and entertained with his with his training camp blog.

Every NFL team was asked to select a popular player from their team to represent them in a weekly training camp blog.  When no popular player volunteered the team became desperate and they came to me.

I can already tell it’s going to be a special year because no one has mistaken me for Tyson Alualu as I make my daily walk into the stadium.  Do my calves look like hamstrings? I didn’t think so.

There has been a lot of buzz generated with our locker room renovations.  It’s definitely an upgrade to say the least.  Our sound system is unmatched to the point where even a slow paced, soft Celine Dion song can be turned up to levels that will make your ears bleed.

If you follow any player on Twitter, you will know how in shape we are.  I don’t feel the need to get into team overall conditioning.  However if you’re in the dark ages and not on Twitter (spoiler alert), everyone has been training hard and everyone is excited to start the season.

And now for my first prediction.  The way Bryan Anger (punter) is treating pigskins with his foot it’s safe to say he will move ahead of fur coats and authentic UGG boats and be #1 on PETA’s most wanted.

That’s it for now.